Educational toys not only entertain your child but also help them learn the real world around them. In fact, playing with toys is essential for growth and healthy development of the kid. When your kids play, they actually learn how to solve problems analytically acts as an aid to build up your kid’s creativity and helps in framing the leadership skills and other qualities. Playing plays an important role in increasing interpersonal skills in early childhood and acts as a foundation platform before stepping to school.
How can educational toys mold up your kids?
- Toys help in creative thinking as they learn how to solve problems through play. Kids learn numbers, size, and shapes. It also helps in increasing the memory power and to concentration.
- Educational toys help in enhancing the language skills. Storytelling and other games help in increasing the commutation skills they also learn how to cooperate with their friends and environment.
- Playing with toys helps in developing physical skills. They learn how to grasp, crawl and climb.
Toys for your Infants. How to choose the right baby toy for your infants:
At this stage, your child may discover the environment around by touch, sound, taste, and smell. Before choosing a toy for your infant you have to keep in mind the safety issues and other things that will help in molding up your kid’s character.
First few months your baby will not be able to grasps objects in their hands, but they enjoy having fun with their eyes and ears. Go for a toy that is a bright color or black and white colored and toys that make noises.
Points to remember before choosing infant toys
- Choose a baby toy which has no removable parts or buttons as they tend to put everything in their mouths.
- Baby toys should be smoothly finished and washable.
- Don’t ever let your baby alone while playing with balloons and other stuff.
- Always read the label to find whether the toy actually fits your baby or not.
- Never and ever let your baby alone always supervise them while they play.
How to choose the right toy for your toddler
Playing with toys not only helps your kid to discover new abilities but also plays an important role in learning about themselves and their environment. Are you confused about choosing the best toy for your little angel? Here are some tips and advice which will help you to choose the best toddler toys for your kid.
- Go for some simple toys that will help to increase their imagination and creative skills. For extol, an educational toy with sound will help them to enhance their communication skills.
- Don’t be so specific in selecting toys for boys or girls. Kitchen items, dolls, trucks do appeal for both of them.
- Select toys which will increase their creative thinking, problem-solving skills etc. May be simple books and musical toys will help them to grow better than sophisticated toys.
- Just use your imagination go for some household items like kitchen pit, food containers etc for your little one to play.
- Choose only toys which are safe for your kid. Just try to match your toddler’s developmental level according to their age.
List of Toddler’s Toys
- Balls (small enough to hold and not too big)
- Backyard gyms (swing, small slide, small climbing equipment)
- Building blocks
- Blocks with letters and numbers
- Dolls with Dress-up clothes and accessories
- Vehicles like cars and trucks
- Child-sized table and chairs
- Playhouse or treehouse
Check for yourself Educational Toys >>